Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 170

Thread: Future Stars of the LPD

  1. #131
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    What is wrong with posting about Pound? I do not have a son playing high school football but am close to some of them "feshman players" every one seems to refer to them as. I think anyone that wants to post whether it be a mother , a father, or a girlfriend, should be able to do so without so much criticism from anyone no matter where they are from.

  2. #132
    Inactive Member basketballguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    lol, excuse my misspelled word. I ahve been on the forum for a long time. bout 3 years and the only thing i have seen in the last year was how good pound is going to be. i mean u all have got it out that (for example) Chris strouth's sons, sons, sons, is going to be an all-american kicker for pound lol. i just want to say one more thing. go back and read all 140 some post on this thread and tell me who they are mostly talkin about. i will see what i mean

  3. #133
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    First of all, spudsmac, "He stopped to spit. Run Belly right again." That is one of the funniest things ever!

    Down to business. Seems like it NEVER ends doesn't it. Pound Wildcats always getting picked on, then they argue back and say something that gets people upset. I know player's girlfriends get on here and build up their boyfriends or whatever, but is it really necessary? If you want your "babys name" out in the open, then you get onto him to work even harder than what he is at the moment. No offense to the pound parent on here (which I know who it is but not going to say anything), I KNOW for a fact that parents try to run our teams in the lb. It never fails. J-Dawg and Coach Hamilton have had to listen to SO MANY parents talk about what to do. They have taught me so many things, and those things are what has gotten me here. Your boy (to the parent) and boyfriend (littlecats or whatever), Chris, could be a very good player in time. That is all I am going to say on that.

    This all needs to end. Not just picking on Pound, but certain people always posting about other teams. Just let the players work hard and let it go. You will be able to tell or not if your *SUPERSTAR* worked hard during Friday Nights. Just play ball guys.


    -4-
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  4. #134
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Don't feel bad man, I always get picked on, on the CD board for being from TW

  5. #135
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    If you knew anything about football you have a different name then bbguy ,and as for football players from Pound Chris Strouth is one of a good group of kids .We do not say anything when kids are talk about on here from other school ,so live with it a''hole .Pound has got some good football players like Drew H ,Will Mays John Tucker ,and many more Ithink Drew H is one of the best LB in the lpd and should have been on the state team last ,but he did not say a word ,and is working harder this off season .So leave Pound and their player alone .

  6. #136
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Getting the simple things down make the world go round. Thanks for not taking offense, Johnson- this conversation didn't wind up where I thought it would!

  7. #137
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Hello I am a not Chris's girlfriend but I am close to him and think alot of him . I will say what i want unless his parents ask me not to . Besides I know who you are and you sure did not mind it when the people from Pound bragged on you now did you .

  8. #138
    Inactive Member knowitall's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    I know how to settle this matter everyone shut up and leave the kids alone ,and when football season get here we will all see what happens .lets leave all the players alone and let them have fun .Its up to them how good they will be ,and no more talking about the kids it is not there fault .

  9. #139
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    I never get on here and argue with people, so why should I start with a high schooler Anyways, didnt mind when people bragged on me. Let's see here. I played my TAIL off for you guys and a little bit of thanks was well-earned IMO. If you know me then you KNOW THAT. So quickly come up with something else so everyone on the board can just dig deeper into you until I post and bail you out. Go ahead, shoot away!


    -4-

    P.S. And before you go saying that I bragged all the time, just ask people that know me. I gave credit to everyone. The things I did/tried to accomplish would have never happened if I didnt have my boys right there with me.

    Go ahead, shoot away!
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  10. #140
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Future Stars of the LPD

    Cj you have deserved everything you've gotten, you have worked to be where you are now and noone can take that away from ya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •